Admission to Soundwaves water park is valid for Day 2 only.
• Indoor attractions are open daily. Please be aware that seasonal outdoor attractions are open daily only from late May through August as well as on select dates in September.
• Hours and availability of attractions are subject to change.
• For safety reasons, guests ages 14 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
• The indoor water experience features an adults-only infinity pool, bar and seating on the third floor. The outdoor water experience includes an adults-only flatwater pool area. These features are accessible only to ages 18 and up.
• Lockers are available to rent directly from the venue at an additional cost.
• Cabanas are available to rent daily at an additional cost. Each cabana seats up to 6 guests; conjoining cabanas are available for up to 12 guests. Cabanas include 4 bottles of water, refrigerator and TV. Food and beverage cabana service is available at an additional cost separate from the cost of cabana rental.
• Coast Guard-approved life jackets are available on a first-come, first-served basis at various locations throughout SoundWaves. We recommend that weak swimmers, nonswimmers and children who are 48 inches (122 centimeters) or smaller wear a life jacket.
• Towels are provided upon entering SoundWaves. You may wish to bring your own beach towel since we ask that towels remain in the water attraction area.
• Inflatable toys are not allowed in the water attraction.
• Inner tubes are provided for select slides and rivers and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Stage Dive™ Body Slides – This ultimate body sliding adventure features 2 slides. Choose the translucent tube with LED lights, or try the opaque tube with no lights for even more suspense.
• Record Launch™ – Choose your adventure at the top. Pick the tubing bowl path for an intense centrifugal experience with 16 LED lights and 4 music speakers or push the limits of gravity with our 2-person serpentine water ride.
• Rapid Remix™ – Climb aboard a mega raft for 4 to 5 people and get ready for a breathtaking series of vortex loops, complete with 21 LED lights and 12 music speakers.
• Up Tempo Rapids River – Zip along our rapid river, complete with waterfalls and spray features.
• Down Tempo Lazy River – Grab a tube and float down this relaxing lazy river through cavernous rock features with LED lighting.
• Crowd Surfer – Nashville’s only double FlowRider® lets 2 people surf at once.
• Groovin' Lagoon Activity Pool – Fun for all ages, explore this pool area’s rock wall, lily pad walk, basketball hoop and 30-foot (9-meter) water curtain.
• Quarter Note Cove – Explore this splash pad and pool designed for young children.
• Half Note Cove – This multilevel play structure is great for kids of all ages with its multiple small and medium slides, shallow water and spray features.
Outdoor (seasonal access only)
• Beat Drop – The floor drops out and riders plunge down a near-vertical tunnel to enter a looping waterslide.
• Bass Drop – This extreme high-speed, open-flume body ride is a 6-story free-fall into 6 feet (2 meters) of water.
• Rock'N Racer – With 4 lanes, riders race each other through tight 360-degree loops to see who finishes first. A leader board at the bottom shows who won.
• Rising Stars Stage – This multilevel play structure is great for kids of all ages with its multiple small and medium slides, shallow water and spray features.
• Tidal Track Wave Pool – Waves come every 10-15 seconds on this beach that goes out to 6 feet (2 meters) deep, complete with a giant LED screen that can be viewed from the water or the hundreds of feet of shoreline.
• Diamond Pool – This adults-only flatwater pool area is for guests ages 18 and up only.
Cancellation Policy*: If you cancel 76 days or more before the start date of your trip, you will get a refund less a fee of up to US$100. If you cancel within 75 days of the start date of your trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are applicable on a per-person basis.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. In the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the more restrictive of the two terms will prevail.
Name Change Policies: Name changes are generally not allowed on trips to avoid fraud, gaming and profiteering. We want to ensure that most of our travelers are members. For this DreamTrip, we do make certain exclusions, including the policy below:
We reserve the right to refuse a name change at our sole discretion. If allowed, name changes must be done no later than May 3 and are subject to a fee up to US$100. Name changes after this date are not allowed.
Transfer Policies: Transfers of bookings from one member to another member are subject to the policy below:
Booking transfers must be done no later than May 3 and are subject to a fee of up to US$100. Booking transfers after this date are not allowed.
Members can’t combine DreamTrips Points. Your membership level determines the maximum amount of DreamTrips Points you can use. If you have more than 50 Rovia Bucks, you can apply them in the checkout process.
Hotel/resort credits and/or discounts cannot be converted to cash, and any not used during your stay will expire immediately upon your departure. Member is responsible for paying any taxes that may be added to items purchased with hotel/resort credit.
In the unfortunate event that an activity or excursion is no longer available, we will substitute a similar activity of equal or greater value.
Make sure that your passport and visa, if applicable, are up-to-date before you leave! It’s important to double check that you have all the identification and other documentation required by the specific country you’re traveling to. In many countries, passports and visas must be valid for 6 months or longer after the trip end date. If you are unable to obtain the required identification and other documentation, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Make sure that you request a name change or room change at least 31 or more days before the 1st day of your trip. Due to contractual supplier policies, we may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
Each individual, including each child, who is coming along with you on your DreamTrip is required to have a booking prior to the commencement of the trip. If you do not book and pay for each such person in advance of the trip, you will be charged the hotel’s then-current rate, not the trip price, for each such person at the time of your check-in.
Pricing for children is based on their age at the time of travel and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of individual hotels and all-inclusive resorts. Also, pricing for children can vary, and may be higher than pricing for adults. Therefore, before you book any travel, please check the relevant hotel or resort website for applicable terms and conditions as well as details regarding their pricing structure.
Pricing shown is for each person, and is based on 2 adults per room.
Please don’t consider your change requests official until you receive a confirmation email from us.