For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
The price shown above is subject to change based on promotional pricing availability, room type(s) booked, taxes, etc.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.Please note:
A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own expense.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.
Guests of all ages are welcome on this DreamTrip. However, children ages 17 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Age is determined at the time of travel. Full-day city tour with strudel-making demonstration:
• This activity involves walking outdoors, and up and down some stairs. It is not recommended for guests with mobility issues or certain health conditions. Please consult your physician prior to booking travel.
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
• Baby strollers are not permitted on the motorcoach or in many tour venues.
• Please note:
Children ages 14 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times during this tour. Age is determined at the time of travel.
• Indicated times are approximate and subject to change.
• Itinerary activities are subject to change due to weather conditions and may run in reverse order.
• We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and clothing and bring a hat and sunscreen.
• Please notify Travel Support
when you book this trip if you have any dietary restrictions that may affect your participation in this activity. Platinum Member dinner with folklore show sample menu:
• Welcome drink and snack: Apricot palinka
(brandy) with pogaca
• Starter: Goulash beef soup.
• Main course: Turkey breast medallions rolled in bacon with Hungarian potatoes.
• Dessert: Somloi galuska
• Drink package: 1 glass of white or red wine from the Zaborszky selection, 1 glass of soda water and 1 cup of coffee.
Titanium Member lunch at Gerbeaud Cafe sample menus:Sample menu:
• Starter: Gerbeaud goose liver pate with apricot jelly, apricot chutney and butter-fried walnut loaf.
• Main course: Beef “Stefania” with roasted polenta.
• Dessert: Dobos cake.
• Drink package: 1 glass of sparkling or still mineral water, 1 glass of Hungarian white or red wine with the main course and 1 cup of coffee or tea with dessert.Vegetarian option sample menu:
• Starter: Tomato and mozzarella with fresh basil and Roman salad.
• Main course: Spinach-mushroom homemade potato noodles with roasted seeds.
• Dessert: Dobos cake.
• Drink package: 1 glass of sparkling or still mineral water, 1 glass of Hungarian white or red wine with the main course and 1 cup of coffee or tea with dessert.
Children's sample menu:
• Starter: Creamy green pea soup.
• Main course: Breaded chicken breast with mashed potatoes.
• Dessert: 1 mini Esterhazy cake and 1 mini Gerbeaud cake.
• Drink package: 2 glasses of soft drink or mineral water.